Most images posted on my blog, I took from the internet . If any author feels wronged in some way, please let me know and I will rectify it. Thank you.

A maioria das imagens deste blogue foram retiradas da Internet. Se algum(a) autor(a) se sentir lesado(a), peço por favor que me faça saber para que retifique a situação. Grata.

Sunday 24 January 2016

~Sharon Lyn Shepard~ "msg from my inner wisdom"

artist Bari J. Designs
When you stop scurrying around 
depleting your energy stores 
by attempting to control your environment 
attempting to change other people
attempting to make things happen 
attempting to fix the world
something magical happens.
.
Your own Inner BEing
shines more brightly as the flame of the Divine
as a result you’re able to see
all that’s available to you
all that’s in service to you
all that Source is offering
as solutions to questions you’ve yet to ask.
.
Life flows with Ease and Grace if you allow it to BE.
*
~Sharon Lyn Shepard~
"message from my inner wisdom"

No comments:

Post a Comment